منتدى شلة المحترفين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى شلة المحترفين

طريقك نحو الإحتراف

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
.:: رئيس مجلس إدارة المنتدى ::.
Admin

دولتي : الجزائر
ذكر
مساهماتي : 1759
dsd : 11
إنضمامي : 29/12/2013

Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation   Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Emptyالأحد مايو 25, 2014 6:16 pm

Step 1
Create a new document with size of 3307×2480 px and fill it with white. Press Cmd/Ctrl+Shift+N to make a new layer. Hit G to active Gradient Tool and choose Radial Gradient with color #d5d5d5 and white (#ffffff). Drag a line from the left to right:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 600x446xcrow1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.tcNKSO9CmZ

Step 2
Go to Layer-New Adjustment Layer-Curves and decrease the lightness:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 302x413xcrow2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.FQOdDLFb-v
Press B to active Brush Tool and vary brush opacity from 20 to 100%. Choose Curves layer mask and paint to reduce the dark on the parts shown on screenshot below:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 600x448xcrow2a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.pjy4qesyoZ
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 650x488xcrow2b.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZzC4FBo0cV

Step 3
Extract model and place her at the left of our main canvas:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 600x448xcrow3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.dXVTF08aqC

Step 4
Click the second button at the bottom of Layer Pallete to add mask to model layer. First I used soft black brush to remove hard edges of the hair, shoulder, neck (don’t paint too much, just enough to make the edges softer). Then I painted with debris brushes on these masked edges to create a disintegration effect there. With debris brushes, I changed settings for them (press F5 to do it) as shown below:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 340x446xcrow4.jpg.pagespeed.ic.8qlFsI-p7O
You can choose different brushes to paint.. Here is result on my layer mask and result on picture:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 628x527xcrow4a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.M_Vs24d21M

Step 5
Open model stock again. Use Lasso Tool (L) to copy the hair part then put it behind the model on our main picture. Use Warp Tool (Edit-Transform-Warp) to bend this hair a little:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 664x491xcrow5.jpg.pagespeed.ic.2sqim-yGPH
Add layer mask to this one with debris brushes:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 625x485xcrow5a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.yQvDeLQpTU

Step 6
Make model and hair layers selected then press Cmd/Ctrl+G to make group for them. Change the mode of this group from Pass Through (default group mode) to Normal 100%. On hair layer, go to Layer-New Adjustment Layer-Gradient Map and pick default colors (black and white) to desaturate the model:

Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 303x409xcrow6.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sfWUnEs_Xt
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 685x523xcrow6a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.6xkWm-SZ88
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://shila-elmou7tarifin.forumth.com
Admin
Admin

ذكر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation   Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Emptyالأحد مايو 25, 2014 6:17 pm

Step 7
To increase the contrast of the model I used a Curves layer:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 299x418xcrow7.jpg.pagespeed.ic.3n5PVQwH-I
On Curves layer mask use soft black brush to erase on model cheek and nose to reduce the constrast of the skin there:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 461x492xcrow7a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.w_GLviiaQX
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 459x490xcrow7b.jpg.pagespeed.ic.gh1j27Wn0y

Step 8
Make a new layer on the top. Active Pen Tool with Shape Layers option (not Path) and draw a shape over the eye part of the model with black. Change the mode to Overlay 100% :
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 682x471xcrow8.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Dc5cEuYZJS
Add layer mask to this one and remove the part outside the model:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 451x396xcrow8a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vX-5yVKYtR

Step 9
Create a new layer, use hard brush with color #ff0000 to paint on front part of model lips, then alter the mode to Overlay 100%.
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 738x251xcrow9.jpg.pagespeed.ic.1n6YTugfH2

Step 10
Create a new layer and change foreground to black. Choose abstract circle brushes (I took the first one) and paint on model forehead. Use Warp Tool to tweak this circle as show below:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 643x537xcrow10.jpg.pagespeed.ic.bo4f8d2Qfn
I applied brush masking for the result below:

Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 530x515xcrow10a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Qw7zNDVR1K

Step 11
Make a new layer under model group and change brush to feather ones. Choose brush with number 584 to paint behind model neck and rotate it with Cmd/Ctrl+T:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 531x432xcrow11.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Kay5gsNUKh
Duplicate this layer and flip it horizontally (Edit-Transform-Flip Horizontal). Move it to the right of the neck, then group two these layers. I named it “feathers 1″.
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 675x487xcrow11a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.dbXcmgDHX4

Step 12
Create three new layers above model group and add more feathers to front of model neck.
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 644x490xcrow12.jpg.pagespeed.ic.oqh9Jn7xks

Step 13
Create several layers and use different feathers to add around model. Remember to vary brush sizes and angles to get more random, natural result:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 653x491xcrow13.jpg.pagespeed.ic.zt-Ra3JHFx

Step 14
In this step I added four feathers to foreground and top left of the pic. With each layer, choose filter-Blur-Gassian Blur and pick radius as 8.5 px:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 658x494xcrow14.jpg.pagespeed.ic.1S1z50LGhv
Make group for all feathers from step 12 to step 14. Call it “feathers 2″.
This step is to create some depth for the picture.

Step 15
Create a new layer on the top. Change foreground to #1d1b1b and active abstract spiral brushes. Choose brush with number 1176 and paint on the neck part with feathers:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 620x522xcrow15.jpg.pagespeed.ic.CNuWseO-Sv
Add layer mask to this one and blur some unwanted lines with soft brush:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 626x527xcrow15a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.PkVobEVzKc
Admin
Admin

ذكر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation   Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Emptyالأحد مايو 25, 2014 6:18 pm

Step 16
Make two layers on the top, change foreground to black. On each layer use watercolor brushes (pick the ones you like) to paint under the neck with feathers.
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 681x314xcrow16.jpg.pagespeed.ic.dl8GCBxe0N
Use cmd/Ctrl+T to rotate it to get your desired result., and layer mask to remove any unwanted parts:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 598x529xcrow16a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.a6O4KcFY_B

Step 17
Open crow 1 stock. Isolate him and put him beside model ear:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 505x451xcrow17.jpg.pagespeed.ic.VcrkFUae1I
Add layer mask to crow 1 layer and use soft brush with opacity about 50-55% to blend the lower part of the crow with model head:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 602x496xcrow17a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vU7ggsbTYk

Step 18
On the crow 1 layer, go to Layer-New Adjustment Layer-Gradient Map and check Clipping Mask options:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 418x147xcrow18.jpg.pagespeed.ic.n9zjsIdjCJ
Pick default colors (black and white) for Gradient Map to desaturate this crow:

Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 640x505xcrow18a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nM5OKhDHHL

Step 19
I used Curves with Clipping Mask to darken this crow:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 647x503xcrow19.jpg.pagespeed.ic.RNdV4fWq8c

Step 20
Add crow 2 after extracting to the disintegrated hair part of the model:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Crow20
Use derbis brushes with same setting in step 4 to blend the crow with this disintergration.
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Crow20a

Step 21
Use a Gradient Map layer with black and white for this crow :
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Crow21

Step 22
Put crow 3 at the right of the pic, between flying feathers:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Crow22
I used Curves to lower the contrast of the crow:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Crow22a

Step 23
I added a Hue/Saturation layer to desaturate this crow:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Crow23

Step 24
Make some layers on the top. Use black and debris brushes to add to disintegrated hair. Play with transform tools and different brushes until you feel good. Don’t hesitate to use layer mask if needed to get a better result. Here is mine:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Crow24

Step 25
Make group for debris layers as done with model and hair. Use Curves above all these ones to decrease the contrast of them a little:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Crow25
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Crow25a
Admin
Admin

ذكر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation   Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Emptyالأحد مايو 25, 2014 6:19 pm

Step 26
Create a layer on the top. Use a red color for brush (I picked #ff0000) to paint on the eye of the crow beside model ear to make an evil effect. Change the mode to Color 100%:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 584x241xcrow26.jpg.pagespeed.ic.A7MO4wW6hd

Step 27
We’ll add some decoration to model eye. Make a new layer and pick black for basic brush with 2 px. Press F5 to change settings of this brush to Pen Pressure:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 339x442xcrow27.jpg.pagespeed.ic.BB6M_TFNDg
Use this brush to paint small lines around model eye and on crow 1. This does not need to be so precise and neat:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 586x506xcrow27a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vaPMJHeGir

Step 28
On a new layer use same brush with with red color (#ff0000) to paint another lines between black ones:

Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 678x527xcrow28.jpg.pagespeed.ic.efpxOmgxay

Step 29
Add spiral brush (number 1176) to model eye with smaller size. I used layer mask to remove unwanted lines:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 689x262xcrow29.jpg.pagespeed.ic.2RzmsGzYKw

Step 30
Final step: I used a Hue/Saturation layer to increase the vibrance of the red effect:
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 303x409xcrow30.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vANiZjGL6K
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 593x497xcrow30a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.FPoHFDH_AJ

Final Results
Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation 700x525xcrow30-final1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.hcSjjb08VL
★Ŧi₣₣αŋץ♛♪
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
★Ŧi₣₣αŋץ♛♪

دولتي : لبنان
انثى
مساهماتي : 31
dsd : 0
إنضمامي : 30/06/2014
عمري : 23

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation   Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Emptyالإثنين يونيو 30, 2014 11:49 pm

22   16 شكراا
chaima98
.:: عضوة مجلس إدارة المنتدى ::.
.:: عضوة مجلس إدارة المنتدى ::.
chaima98

انثى
مساهماتي : 396
dsd : 8
إنضمامي : 23/06/2014
عمري : 25
مكاني : وهران

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation   Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Emptyالإثنين يوليو 07, 2014 6:32 pm

شكرا لك
العمل صعب جدا وفيه مراحل كثيرة لكن النتيجة تستحق كل هذا
صبر جميل
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
صبر جميل

دولتي : الأردن
ذكر
مساهماتي : 20
dsd : 0
إنضمامي : 07/05/2015
عمري : 42
مكاني : منتدى انور ابو البصل الاسلامي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation   Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation Emptyالخميس مايو 07, 2015 7:43 am

شكرآ جزيلا على الموضوع الرائع و المميز

واصلوا تالقكم فى المنتدى .. بارك الله بكم

ننتظر منكم الكثير من خلال إبداعاتكم المميزة

لكم منـــــــ إجمل تحية ــــــــــى

اخوكم انور ابو البصل
http://anwarbasal.alamuntada.com/

Create A Dark Abstract Crow Photo Manipulation
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى شلة المحترفين :: دروس شلة المحترفين :: دروس الفوتوشوب-